International Journal of Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering (IJAME) is an open access, online international journal which aims to publish peer reviewed original research oriented papers in the fields of Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering. This journal intends to be of interest and utility to researchers and practitioners in the academic, industrial and governmental sectors. All original research contributions of significant value in the areas of Aerospace and Mechanical engineering discipline are welcome.
Submitted papers will be reviewed by Technical Committees of the Journal. All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical, and will be peer-reviewed. Articles submitted to the journal should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts should follow the style of the journal and are subject to both review and editing. IJAME is steered by a distinguished Researchers, Engineers and Academicians and is supported by an international review board consisting of prominent individuals representing many Industries and Corporate World.
Publication Months and Frequency:January, March, May, July, September, November (Six issues per year)
• Get a certificate of publication. This certificate can be used as a proof of publication
• Get your work verified from the Distinguished Researchers, Academicians and Engineers from the respective industries
• Hassle Free Submission
• Easy Tracking of Your Submitted Manuscript
• Fast Processing & Reviewing
• Easy access to the Content and Index
• Access free on-line issue of IJAME on www.ijamejournals.com