“International Journal of Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering" accepts for conceivable reflection unpublished elevated scientific manuscripts. The insides should be neither fully, nor partially issued or under concern for periodical elsewhere.
The following word mainframe file formats are acceptable for the main manuscript document must be in Microsoft word (DOC, DOCX)
Following Copyright Form needs to be filled and submitted
Manuscript must be submitted at: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Manuscripts are accepted with the understanding that they have not been published, submitted or accepted for publication elsewhere and that, if the work received an official sponsorship, it has been duly released for open publication.
• If copyrighted material is used, the author should obtain the necessary copyright release and submit it along with the manuscript. Every manuscript must
a) provide a clearly defined statement of the problem being addressed,
b) state why it is important to solve the problem, and
c) give an indication as to how the current solution fits into the history of the problem. Be sure to include Keywords on the title page of each article. These keywords will be used for the year-end index and may be used by electronic search engines.
• Manuscripts will be subjected to peer review process to determine their suitability for publication provided they fulfill the requirements of the journal that usually does not exceed 3 months.
• After the review, the manuscript will be returned for revision along with the reviewer’s and /or editor’s comments.
• Authors should be submitting their manuscripts to “International Journal of Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering" Editorial office via e-mail as attachment in the prescribed format along with the Copyright Form. Copyright form to download in “International Journal of Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering” website.
• Manuscript submission file size does not exceed 20mb. Review time of Manuscripts may vary from 7days to 3 months w.e.f submission date.
• Papers might be returned to authors without review if the Editors deliberated that, they settle out of scope of the Journal, fail to see the principles of scientific consequence and innovation, or if they are considered too basic.
|Authors||Rs. 1700 / USD 40 upto 5 pages|
|Editorial Board Members/Existing Authors||Rs. 1500/ USD 35 upto 5 pages|
* Additional Page charges after 5th Page: Rs. 150/USD 5/ Page
Different ways of depositing fees:
There are following different ways of paying fees for the publication of accepted articles. Author can choose anyone according to his/her suitability.
With the acceptance letter, author receives the account information.
• By depositing fees in near bank branch : Author can deposit fees directly by going nearby bank branch in that account number.
• By online net banking : Author can also use this way for depositing fees in the given account in acceptance letter by activating their net banking option.
• By Demand Draft : Author can also send us demand draft of fees. For this we will give our postal address and name of which author has to make demand draft.